“Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.“
– Malcolm Forbes
11 th July
World Population Day 2020
Yoga Day Quiz competition Result
International Yoga Day
5th june Environment Day
Shri. Lipin Raj M P, Sr.DPO/PGT & The Correspondent of Railway Higher Secondary School Palakkad, inaugurates the launch of Online Classes.
Online Quiz Competition May 2020 — Winners
At a Glance
Well equipped Computer Labs prepare the pupils take on the the realm of computers the cyber world.
The experience inside the Physics lab ignites enthusiasm in this field of knowledge.
Children enjoy the fun in experimenting the behavior of matter around them.
A wonderful time to understand the micro and macro realms of the living world
Why choose us
- Railway Higher Secondary School Palakkad is the lone school in Kerala run by the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
- The serene quiet location away from the din and stir and distractions offer a conducive atmosphere for learning.
- Competent teachers recruited by the RRB make learning a funny experience.
- We aim at the comprehensive development of the children by bringing out and nurturing the multifaceted talents in them.
- Co-Curricular Activities at School cater to Proper Education, Cultural Values, Personality Development, Physical and Metal Health, Moral Values,etc.
Why choose us
- Every activity in school life plays a significant role in development of students. Co-curricular activities are an essential part of school life and help in enhancing learning process of students at school. Co-curricular are designed and balanced with academic curriculum so that every student gets to learn beyond subjects.
- Co-curricular activities are meant to bring social skills, intellectual skills, moral values, personality progress and character appeal in students. It includes athletics, cultural events, Library activities, science lab activities, classroom activities, creative arts and meditation etc.
Why choose us
- Sports & Games.
- Scouts & Guides movement.
- National Service Scheme.
- Yoga Training.
- Full-time Counselor .
- Annual Health checkup and issue of Health Cards to students.
- Maths Club.
- Science Club.
- Literature Corner.
- Nature Club.
- In the ADOPTION SYSTEM, teachers give special attention to the study, scholastic and co-scholastic development of the children in collaboration with the parents.
- A highly responsible P T A.
- The school boasts of very good infrastructure generously provided by Indian Railways.
Frames from the school life
Every activity in school life plays a significant role in development of students.
Co-curricular activities are meant to bring social skills, intellectual skills, moral values, personality progress and character appeal in students. It includes athletics, cultural events, Library activities, science lab activities, classroom activities, creative arts and meditation etc.